Playback 2023

  

From starting the year being clueless yet super excited about the role that was I given, to spending the second half of the year on an unsuccessful job hunt.

From making completely new connections to slowly cutting them off from my life; each teaching me about my energy, and raising my self worth, to acing the anxiety game so shockingly amazing, I am content I crossed that bridge all by myself.

From sunstrokes to a hamstring tear and of course, no weight gain.

From grieving  for someone very dear to celebrating wedding unions of friends, I think I did pretty good. 

I felt like documenting my songs of the month for the whole year. Want to try and see if I can sum up the year with all the tracks

Jan was the month of my role kicking off the most unexpected role I'd have ever imagined myself doing. Unakull naane was a perfect start to year, her voice swaying with the almost-winter end breeze. Feb & March had 12-18hour shifts with hardly any privacy or time for music. But Falak's melody (the tabla & flute bit) gave me company in the midst of 25 people.  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings!

Letters to Heaven #7

Man Against Nature..