Letters to Heaven #8

The only reason I break my shravan every year. 

The only person who deserves it. 

Cz its the only way we always expressed our love for each other, ever so silently. 

Or course we don't want our Sundays to end. But this one in particular, like those few exceptions, I don't want it to end. That feeling when you want to spend all the time in the day just with someone, when they live in the same universe as yours but you know fate won't bring them back, you make random memories in your head with them. Some alag fantasy that is. 

To you, Chotte. My one true brother. The boy who showed me men can have grace, men can be beautiful. You'd have been a grown-a** handsome man today , with someone who loves you just as much as I do.


A Sunday with myself, and you. That's what it was. Yes, Aaj bhi last sip tere liye bachaya. Aaj bhi tere khaatir Shravan Tod diya. Which sister won't break a rule for her brother!! 

And just What'd I'd do without you, Suchi and beer. 

But is baar kuch alag kiya. After what quite literally felt like a decade, I walked into Pecos. How life comes a full circle. How sometimes, all you want is for something to not change. 

Maybe it's a good thing you can't see me today.  Tu gaali nahi deta , but I bet you would beat yourself up for how I have turned out. Or rather how I lost to life. I wouldn't have, you know, if you were with me. Suchi and Papa are the only reason I'm on the edge. The only reason I cannot give up the only reason I wake up every darn morning. 

One free kiss , one tower of beer , and your love. Is what is what I'd have gotten today. And while I sit here, writing to you from one of my most nostalgic beer joints in Blore,with the most random yet perfect rock songs playing,Like as if The Universe is fucking telling me you are right here next to me.  I see you right in front of me enjoying every bit of this, just because it makes me happy.  The true definition of love - to simply enjoy one's company and swim in their happiness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Against Nature..

Greetings!

Home... Sweet Home